Accenture Renews Project Management Contract with Japan Pension Service
Published on Wednesday, 06 June 2012 18:03 Written by TradersHuddle StaffTOKYO-( Business Wire )-
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has announced the renewal of its contract, through March 31, 2013, with the Japan Pension Service to continue to provide management support to improve the accuracy of pension records.
The Japan Pension Service, under the authority of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, is responsible for managing Japan’s public-sector pension system. The project, supported by Accenture, entails reconciling 1.2 billion paper records processed by the Japan Pension Service, which currently manages 300 million computer records. The national project involves 29 centers and 18,000 staff throughout Japan.
Accenture has been providing management support for the project since March 2010, to help the government fulfill its pledge to complete this task in four years. Specifically, Accenture is providing far-reaching support to smoothly implement the project, which includes designing efficient work processes, devising methods for progress management and quality control, opening 29 project centers and adjusting project management guidelines as appropriate.
“We are honored to continue supporting this project to improve the accuracy of pension records,” said Eiji Tateishi, Accenture’s Health & Public Service executive who leads the firm’s work for the Ministry. “We will leverage Accenture’s deep global experience and capabilities in pension transformation to help the Japan Pension Service ensure that its records are accurate. This will benefit everyone who receives, or is enrolled in, a public-sector pension.”
Learn more about Accenture’s Human Services practice, Empowering Services, Improving Lives.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company with over 246,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$25.5 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2011. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines