Early Research Calls
Published on Thursday, 07 June 2012 08:30 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, June 7th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Analyst's early calls ahead of the bell.
PulteGroup (NYSE:PHM) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR Capital. The firm raised its target price to $11 from $10.
Sonic (NASDAQ:SONC) was upgraded to a Buy at Bank of America Merrill.
MAKO Surgical (NASDAQ:MAKO) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at William Blair.
Regions Financials (NYSE:RF) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Macquarie.
Invesco Mortgage Capital (NYSE:IVR) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Mitsubishi Financial (NYSE:MTU) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Exane BNP Paribas.
Tempur-Pedic (NYSE:TPX) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Piper Jaffray.
Medtronic (NYSE:MDT) was upgraded to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
RF Micro Devices (NASDAQ:RFMD) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Davenport.
Midsouth Bancorp (NYSE:MSL) was downgraded to Outperform from Strong Buy at Raymond James.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines