Equifax To Present At UBS Business Services One-on-One Conference
Published on Thursday, 07 June 2012 11:01 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
ATLANTA, June 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Equifax Inc. (NYSE: EFX) today announced that Senior Vice President of Investor Relations, Jeff Dodge, will meet with investors at the UBS Business Services One-on-One Conference. The conference will be held at the UBS offices located at 1285 Avenue of the Americas, 14th Floor, New York, NY on Tuesday, June 12, 2012.
Dodge will discuss Equifax's 1Q 2012 results, as well as the company's financial profile and strategy for leveraging its unique data assets, technology, and analytics leadership to drive innovation and growth.
Equifax is a global leader in consumer, commercial and workforce information solutions, that provides businesses of all sizes and consumers with insight and information they can trust. Equifax organizes and assimilates data on more than 500 million consumers and 81 million businesses worldwide, and uses advanced analytics and proprietary technology to create and deliver customized insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
Headquartered in Atlanta, Equifax operates or has investments in 18 countries and is a member of Standard & Poor's (S&P) 500® Index. Its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol EFX. For more information, please visit www.equifax.com.
SOURCE Equifax Inc.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines