Worst Performing Dow Component: Bank of America
Published on Thursday, 07 June 2012 12:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, June 7th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 12507.2, which represents 0.74% versus its previous trading session close, with 22 of its components trading in positive territory.
Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $88.5 representing 2.12% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Caterpillar, the largest earth moving equipment maker in the world have defined support at $82.73 and resistance at $92.98.
United Technologies (NYSE:UTX) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $74.99 representing 1.83% from its previous close. United Technologies, the maker of Otis elevators and Carrier air conditioning systems has calculated support and resistance levels at $70.71 and $87.50 respectively. The other top performer this morning is DuPont (NYSE:DD), which is trading at $49.28 representing 1.34% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) that is trading at $7.54 or -1.37% from the previous close. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $6.85 and resistance at $7.45. Also among the worst performers we have Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO), which is trading at $16.61 representing -0.45% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for June delivery is also trading higher at $91.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $-0.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1321.67, which represents 0.5% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2851.06 that represents 0.22% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines