Published on Friday, 08 June 2012 08:15 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, June 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - Pre-market new initiations and ratings.
Neonode (NASDAQ:NEON) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $9 at Cantor Fitzgerald.
Ligand Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:LGND) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $19 at Cantor Fitzgerald.
EMCOR Group (NYSE:EME) was initiated with an In-line rating and a target price of $30 at Imperial Capital.
Cypress Semiconductors (NASDAQ:CY) was initiated with a Sell and a target price of $11 at Cantor Fitzgerald.
Dick's Sporting Goods (NYSE:DKS) was initiated with Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
Fox Chase Bancorp (NASDAQ:FXCB) was initiated with a Market Perform at Keefe Bruyette.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines