Early Research Calls
Published on Friday, 08 June 2012 08:15 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, June 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - Research Analyst's early calls ahead of the bell.
Beazer Homes (NYSE:BZH) was downgraded to a Sell from Buy at Citigroup. The firm cut its target price on the stock to $1.80 from $4.50.
MDC Holdings (NYSE:MDC) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at Citigroup.
Lennar (NYSE:LEN) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at Citigroup.
Navistar (NYSE:NAV) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
NetApp (NASDAQ:NTAP) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (NASDAQ:RRGB) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines