Trade Alert - Cintas High Volume
Published on Friday, 08 June 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Cintas Corporation (NASDAQ:CTAS) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Cintas is already above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 0.39% higher.
Cintas Corporation (NASDAQ:CTAS) designs, manufactures and implements corporate identity uniform programs. The Company also provides entrance mats, restroom supplies, promotional products, document management, fire protection, and first aid and safety services.
Cintas has already traded 1.308 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $35.41 and $39.59 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.08% from its previous trading close, which means that Cintas stock is outperforming the overall market.
- CenturyLink wins FCC cloud contract
- Savvis Adds Aquis Exchange to Global Network of Venues
- CenturyLink gives Seahawks fans the ultimate home seat advantage
- Outdated video retransmission rules inhibit pay TV competition, hurt consumers
- SIX Financial Information Expands Hosting Presence with Savvis
- CenturyLink to Participate in Analyst Conference
- CenturyLink Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Is CenturyLink Close to Support?
- Savvis and VMware to expand VMware vCloud® Hybrid Service™ locations and deliver complementary hybrid cloud solutions
- CenturyLink Broke Support
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines