Top Performing Dow Component: Wal-Mart
Published on Friday, 08 June 2012 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 12475.6, which represents 0.12% versus its previous trading session close, with 19 of its components trading in positive territory.
Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $67.46 representing 2.41% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Wal-Mart, the biggest retailer in the world have defined support at $57.18 and resistance at $66.66.
Intel (NASDAQ:INTC) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $26.27 representing 1.27% from its previous close. Intel, the largest chipmaker in the world has calculated support and resistance levels at $24.84 and $26.32 respectively. The other top performer this morning is AT&T (NYSE:T), which is trading at $34.55 representing 1.14% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Exxon (NYSE:XOM) that is trading at $79.79 or -1.12% from the previous close. Shares of Exxon, the biggest U.S. energy producer have defined support at $77.13 and resistance at $86.05. Also among the worst performers we have McDonald's (NYSE:MCD), which is trading at $87.5 representing -1% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for June delivery is also trading higher at $91.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $-0.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1316.06, which represents 0.08% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2839.1 that represents 0.29% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines