NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Higher: STX, NIHD, EXPE
Published on Friday, 08 June 2012 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, June 8th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2552.62, which represents 0.68% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Seagate (NASDAQ:STX) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $23.47 representing 3.57% from its previous trading session. Shares of Seagate, the maker of hard drives and storage solutions have defined support at $21.62 and resistance at $32.01.
NII Holdings (NASDAQ:NIHD) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $11.21 representing 3.03% from its previous close. NII Holdings, the Latin America wireless communications provider , has calculated support and resistance levels at $10.81 and $11.82 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Expedia (NASDAQ:EXPE), which is trading at $47.4 representing 2.98% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include NetApp (NASDAQ:NTAP), which is trading at $30.44 or -2.78% from the prior close. Shares of NetApp, the storage and data management solutions provider have defined support at $27.79 and resistance at $29.99. Also among the worst performers Baidu (NASDAQ:BIDU), which is trading at $119.7 representing -2.25% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12532.2, which represents 0.57% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1322.64 that represents 0.58% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines