Catalyst Paper announces update on CCAA process
Published on Friday, 08 June 2012 20:32 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
RICHMOND, BC, June 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Catalyst Paper today announced that a number of parties have expressed interest in participating in the court-approved sale and investor solicitation procedures (SISP). Potential bidders were required to submit certain information and an executed confidentiality agreement to Catalyst Paper by June 6, 2012. The material submitted will be considered when determining the parties that will move to the next stage of the SISP process. Parties proceeding to the next stage must submit a non-binding indication of interest by 5:00 pm (PST) on July 11, 2012.
Further Information and Monitor Contact Information
Additional information is contained on the Monitor's website, which is available at http://www.pwc.com/ca/en/car/catalyst-paper-corporation/index.jhtml.
Catalyst Paper manufactures diverse specialty mechanical printing papers, newsprint and pulp. Its customers include retailers, publishers and commercial printers in North America, Latin America, the Pacific Rim and Europe. With four mills, located in British Columbia and Arizona, Catalyst has a combined annual production capacity of 1.8 million tonnes. The company is headquartered in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada and is ranked by Corporate Knights magazine as one of the 50 Best Corporate Citizens in Canada.
SOURCE Catalyst Paper Corporation
- Apache To Sell Selected Canadian Oil And Gas Assets For $112 Million In Two Transactions
- Broadcom - Worst Performing Semiconductor
- Top Performing Dow Component: United Technologies
- Apache Donates 1 Millionth Tree For Black Bear Habitat
- Intel Is Close to Important Technical Levels
- Oando Energy Resources Provides an Update on the ConocoPhillips Acquisition
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: UTX, TRV, PG
- Sector Mid-Day Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
- Intel Is Moving Above Resistance
- Sector Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines