Lennox International to Present at Deutsche Bank Conference
Published on Monday, 11 June 2012 09:18 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
DALLAS, June 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Lennox International Inc. (NYSE: LII) today announced that CFO Bob Hau is scheduled to present at the Deutsche Bank Global Industrial & Basic Materials Conference in Chicago on Thursday, June 14. A live webcast beginning at 2:20 p.m. Central time can be accessed on the company's website at http://www.lennoxinternational.com.
Lennox International Inc. is a global leader in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets. Lennox International stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "LII." Additional information is available at http://www.lennoxinternational.com or by contacting Steve Harrison, Vice President, Investor Relations, at 972-497-6670.
SOURCE Lennox International Inc.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines