NASDAQ 100 Worst Performer: Ctrip.com
Published on Monday, 11 June 2012 13:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, June 11th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is flat trading at 0, which represents 0% versus its previous close. The index is experiencing an overall negative day with more than 70% of its components trading lower.
NVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $12.36 representing 1.98% from its previous trading session. Shares of NVIDIA, the world leader in visual computing technologies have defined support at $11.63 and resistance at $12.64.
Expedia (NASDAQ:EXPE) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $48.55 representing 1.46% from its previous close. Expedia, the owner of Expedia.com and Hotels.com, has calculated support and resistance levels at $43.91 and $46.49 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Perrigo (NASDAQ:PRGO), which is trading at $107.31 representing 1.05% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP), which is trading at $17.3 or -7.29% from the prior close. Shares of Ctrip.com, the one-stop China travel service provider have defined support at $17.50 and resistance at $19.35. Also among the worst performers Garmin (NASDAQ:GRMN), which is trading at $39.72 representing -4.91% from the previous session.
. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12545.2, which represents -0.07% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 0 that represents 0% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines