BOSTON, June 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- At a meeting held today, the Board of Trustees of Eaton Vance Senior Income Trust (the "Fund") (NYSE: EVF), a closed-end investment company, voted to hold the Annual Meeting of Shareholders of the Fund on Friday, October 26, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. (EDT). The meeting will be held at the principal office of the Fund, Two International Place, Boston, Massachusetts 02110. Proxy materials will be mailed on or about August 24, 2012 to shareholders of record on August 10, 2012. Shareholders will be asked to vote on the election of four Class II Trustees and one Class III Trustee of the Fund.
The Fund is managed by Eaton Vance Management, a subsidiary of Eaton Vance Corp. (NYSE: EV), based in Boston, one of the oldest investment management firms in the United States, with a history dating back to 1924. Eaton Vance and its affiliates managed $197.5 billion in assets as of April 30, 2012, offering individuals and institutions a broad array of investment strategies and wealth management solutions. The Company's long record of providing exemplary service and attractive returns through a variety of market conditions has made Eaton Vance the investment manager of choice for many of today's most discerning investors. For more information about Eaton Vance, visit www.eatonvance.com.
SOURCE Eaton Vance Senior Income Trust
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines