New Ratings: RM, CG, URI, ROYT
Published on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 07:44 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 12th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Regional Management (NYSE: RM) was initiated with Outperform at JMP Securities.
Carlyle Group (NASDAQ: CG) was initiated with a Buy at Citigroup, Overweight at JP Morgan, and Outperform at Keefe Bruyette. The stock was also initiated with a Neutral at Nomura, Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley and Barclays.
United Rentals (NYSE: URI) was initiated with Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Pacific Coast Oil Trust (NYSE: ROYT) was initiated with a Neutral at Bank of America Merrill.
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Sued by Investor
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Receives Bank Waiver Under Credit Facility
- Meadowbrook's Comment on Class Action Complaint
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Pomerantz Law Firm has filed a Class Action Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. and Certain Officers - MIG
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. -- MIG
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces That It Has Filed A Form 12b-25 To Allow The Filing Of The Company's Form 10-Q By August 14, 2013
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces Agreement to Provide "A" Rated Policy Issuance Solution
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Comments On A.M. Best Decision To Downgrade Rating For Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. And Its Subsidiaries
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines