ADP to Webcast Fiscal 2012 Earnings Release Conference Call on August 1, 2012
Published on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 08:53 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
ROSELAND, N.J., June 12, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq:ADP) is scheduled to release its financial results for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2012 before the opening of the Nasdaq on Wednesday, August 1, 2012.
ADP also will be hosting a conference call at 8:30 a.m. EDT on August 1, 2012 to discuss the results for the year. Carlos A. Rodriguez, president and chief executive officer, Christopher R. Reidy, chief financial officer, and Elena S. Charles, vice president of investor relations, will be participating on the call.
Investors and interested participants are invited to listen to the conference call and view the accompanying slide presentation via live webcast. The webcast can be accessed through ADP's home page, www.adp.com, or ADP's Investor Relations home page, http://www.investquest.com/InvestQuest/a/adp/. Please note, this webcast will be broadcast in two streams: Windows Media and Flash. You may switch streams by selecting "Windows Media" or "Flash" from the gear-setup symbol located to the right-hand side of the volume control on the webcast player. Please check your system 10 minutes prior to the webcast. In addition, the slide presentation will be available to download and print approximately 60 minutes before the webcast at ADP's Investor Relations home page. A replay of the webcast will be available for approximately two weeks after the event and can be accessed in the same manner as the live webcast.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq:ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP or to contact a local ADP sales office, reach us at 1.800.225.5237 or visit the company's Web site at www.ADP.com.
CONTACT: ADP Investor Relations 973.974.5858
- KeyCorp Reports 2013 Dodd-Frank Act Mid-Cycle Stress Test Results
- KeyCorp To Present At The Barclays Global Financial Services Conference
- Randy Paine Named President Of KeyBanc Capital Markets
- KeyCorp Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
- KeyCorp Closes On Sale Of Victory Capital Management And Affiliate
- KeyCorp Reports Second Quarter 2013 Net Income of $193 Million, or $.21 Per Common Share
- KeyCorp Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend Of Five And One Half Cents
- KeyBank Selected To Pilot U.S. Global Business Solutions Initiative To Increase Small Business Exports
- Organic Growth, Not Merger and Acquisitions, is Driving Middle Market Expansion
- KeyCorp Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release Date And Conference Call
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines