Heartland Habitat Receives Helping Hand from M&I
Published on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 09:18 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
LEAWOOD, Kan., June 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- M&I, a part of BMO Financial Group, partnered with Heartland Habitat for Humanity as part of their annual Volunteer Day. On June 7, a North American contingent of thousands of BMO employees took time away from their desks to benefit the communities in which they work.
Rather than just commit one day, approximately 70 employees from M&I's Kansas City area locations rolled up their sleeves the week of June 4 to help a deserving family realize their dream of home ownership via Heartland Habitat for Humanity.
"We take our civic responsibility seriously and we are committed to supporting our community through the giving of our employees' time and talents, as well as our corporate financial resources," said M&I Kansas City President Brad Smith. "Habitat for Humanity provides an important service to our residents and we are happy to partner with them."
These activities are part of BMO Volunteer Day in which over 6,500 BMO Financial Group employees across North America will be participating in more than 400 projects to improve their communities. BMO Volunteer Day is an initiative that encourages employees to recognize the needs of their local community, establish a volunteer project and mobilize teams to fill that need. This is the first North American-wide BMO Volunteer Day that initially started with efforts at both M&I in 2001 and Harris and BMO Capital Markets in 2007.
"BMO Volunteer Day is just another demonstration of the generous work our employees perform year-round in our communities," added Smith.
About BMO Harris Bank
Based in Chicago, BMO Harris Bank N.A. provides a broad range of personal banking products and solutions through over 650 branches and approximately 1,350 ATMs in Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana, Kansas, Missouri, Minnesota, Nevada, Arizona and Florida. BMO Harris Bank's commercial banking team provides a combination of sector expertise, local knowledge and mid-market focus throughout the U.S. Deposit and loan products and services provided by BMO Harris Bank N.A. Member FDIC. BMO Harris Bank(SM) is a trade name used by BMO Harris Bank N.A. BMO Harris Bank is part of BMO Financial Group, a North American financial organization with 1,600 branches, and a retail deposit base of approximately $180 billion.
BMO and BMO Financial Group are trade names used by Bank of Montreal.
SOURCE BMO Harris Bank
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines