Compuware Presents Live Customer Webcast Featuring Marketing Associates: "Marketing Agency Leverages APM to Exceed Customer SLAs"
Published on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 13:00 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
DETROIT, June 12, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, today announced a live customer webcast featuring Andrew Frey, CTO at Marketing Associates LLC. During the webcast, Frey will discuss how Compuware's new generation of APM—Compuware APM—is helping Marketing Associates meet and exceed customer service level agreements (SLAs), reduce mean-time-to-resolve (MTTR) and slash performance management costs.
|Title:||Marketing Agency Leverages APM to Exceed Customer SLAs|
|When:||Tuesday, June 19, 2012|
|Time:||2 p.m. Eastern time|
|Presenters:||Andrew Frey, CTO, Marketing Associates; Kristen Allmacher, Product Marketing Manager, Compuware APM|
How do organizations meet customer SLAs if they cannot understand real user experiences across applications, infrastructure setups and network bandwidths? That was the challenge facing Marketing Associates when they leveraged Compuware's new generation of APM.
During this free webcast, attendees will learn how Marketing Associates uses Compuware APM to:
• gain visibility into all aspects of application performance and quickly determine where performance problems resides;
• reduce MTTR, slash performance management costs and simplify marketing deployments;
• view application and network performance in one consolidated view that can be shared with their clients; and
• drill down to application root cause in seconds via fully integrated Compuware dynaTrace® PurePath analysis; and
• Successfully manage SLAs to meet their customers' needs.
Compuware APM® is the industry's leading solution for optimizing the performance of web, non-web, mobile, streaming and cloud applications. Driven by end-user experience, Compuware APM provides the market's only unified APM coverage across the entire application delivery chain—from the edge of the internet through the cloud to the datacenter. Compuware APM helps customers deliver proactive problem resolution for greater customer satisfaction, accelerate time-to-market for new application functionality and reduce application management costs through smarter analytics and advanced APM automation.
With more than 4,000 APM customers worldwide, Compuware is recognized as a leader in the "Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring"report. To read more about Compuware's leadership in the APM market, click here.
Follow Compuware on:
- Twitter - CompuwareAPM
- Twitter - Compuware
- Facebook – CompuwareAPM
- Facebook - Compuware
- YouTube - Compuware
- APM Blog
- dynaTrace Blog
Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites. Learn more at: http://www.compuware.com.
The Compuware logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5950
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines