Compuware Presents Live Customer Webcast Featuring Marketing Associates: "Marketing Agency Leverages APM to Exceed Customer SLAs"
Published on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 13:00 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
DETROIT, June 12, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company, today announced a live customer webcast featuring Andrew Frey, CTO at Marketing Associates LLC. During the webcast, Frey will discuss how Compuware's new generation of APM—Compuware APM—is helping Marketing Associates meet and exceed customer service level agreements (SLAs), reduce mean-time-to-resolve (MTTR) and slash performance management costs.
|Title:||Marketing Agency Leverages APM to Exceed Customer SLAs|
|When:||Tuesday, June 19, 2012|
|Time:||2 p.m. Eastern time|
|Presenters:||Andrew Frey, CTO, Marketing Associates; Kristen Allmacher, Product Marketing Manager, Compuware APM|
How do organizations meet customer SLAs if they cannot understand real user experiences across applications, infrastructure setups and network bandwidths? That was the challenge facing Marketing Associates when they leveraged Compuware's new generation of APM.
During this free webcast, attendees will learn how Marketing Associates uses Compuware APM to:
• gain visibility into all aspects of application performance and quickly determine where performance problems resides;
• reduce MTTR, slash performance management costs and simplify marketing deployments;
• view application and network performance in one consolidated view that can be shared with their clients; and
• drill down to application root cause in seconds via fully integrated Compuware dynaTrace® PurePath analysis; and
• Successfully manage SLAs to meet their customers' needs.
Compuware APM® is the industry's leading solution for optimizing the performance of web, non-web, mobile, streaming and cloud applications. Driven by end-user experience, Compuware APM provides the market's only unified APM coverage across the entire application delivery chain—from the edge of the internet through the cloud to the datacenter. Compuware APM helps customers deliver proactive problem resolution for greater customer satisfaction, accelerate time-to-market for new application functionality and reduce application management costs through smarter analytics and advanced APM automation.
With more than 4,000 APM customers worldwide, Compuware is recognized as a leader in the "Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring"report. To read more about Compuware's leadership in the APM market, click here.
Follow Compuware on:
- Twitter - CompuwareAPM
- Twitter - Compuware
- Facebook – CompuwareAPM
- Facebook - Compuware
- YouTube - Compuware
- APM Blog
- dynaTrace Blog
Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites. Learn more at: http://www.compuware.com.
The Compuware logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5950
- Bulls Gaining Control of Compuware
- Telenor Shared Services Selects Changepoint for Global Delivery of Project and Portfolio Management
- Compuware Corporation Announces Changes to Board of Directors
- Covisint Launches Next-Generation Automotive Supplier Portal
- Compuware to Speak on Streaming Performance at NAB 2013 Conference
- Compuware Launches Free Native Mobile Application Performance Monitoring Service
- Compuware: Proud Sponsor of SHARE Academic Award for Excellence
- Compuware Signs New Application Performance Management (APM) Partnership
- Springer Selects Compuware APM to Optimize Online Library Applications
- Compuware Launches APM Performance Pit Stop Service
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:12PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
UTC Calls For Redemption Of All Of Its Outstanding 1.200 Percent Notes Due June 1, 2015
Baylake Corp. Approves Common Stock Repurchase Program
FMC Technologies Announces Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Teleconference Schedule
Diageo Thanks Connecticut Legislature and Governor for Continuing to Modernize Beverage Alcohol Laws
Epicore BioNetworks Inc. Quarter Three Fiscal Year 2013
Maidenform Brands, Inc. to Participate in the Citi 2013 Global Consumer Conference to be held at the Hilton New York Hotel in New York City on Wednesday, May 29, 2013
China GengSheng Receives Delinquency Letter from NYSE MKT
Limited Brands Declares Cash Dividend