NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Higher: FSLR, GRMN, INFY
Published on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 12th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2532.8, which represents 0.62% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $13.72 representing 11.27% from its previous trading session. Shares of First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world have defined support at $11.43 and resistance at $13.84.
Garmin (NASDAQ:GRMN) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $39.52 representing 3.47% from its previous close. Garmin, the maker of global positioning system (GPS)-enabled products, has calculated support and resistance levels at $40.95 and $43.34 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Infosys Technologies (NASDAQ:INFY), which is trading at $44.15 representing 2.85% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Apollo (NASDAQ:APOL), which is trading at $33.24 or -3.12% from the prior close. Shares of Apollo, the provider of educational programs have defined support at $31.16 and resistance at $35.29. Also among the worst performers Baidu (NASDAQ:BIDU), which is trading at $118.4 representing -1.99% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12519.7, which represents 0.87% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1317.74 that represents 0.67% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines