Semis Stocks Round Up - Higher: WFR, CRUS, SNDK
Published on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 16:51 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 12th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Philadelphia Semiconductor Index traded higher at $373.74, representing 2.2% from its previous close. The semiconductor index had a broad rally with all Index components on the positive side.
MEMC Electronic Materials (NYSE:WFR) was the top performer of the semis, as it traded at $1.85, which represents 7.89%. from the previous trading session. Shares of MEMC Electronic Materials, the silicon wafers producer have defined support at $1.44 and resistance at $1.74.
Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ:CRUS) was also among the top performers, closing the trading session at $28.57 representing 4.04% from its previous close. Cirrus Logic, the provider of high-precision analog and mixed-signal, and embedded processors for audio and industrial markets has calculated support and resistance levels at $25.22 and $29.17 respectively. The other top performer of the semis was SanDisk (NASDAQ:SNDK), which traded at $36 representing 3.99% from the previous trading session.
The semis' worst performers include Novellus Systems (NASDAQ:NVLS) that traded at $40.39 or 0% from the previous close. Shares of Novellus Systems, the equipment maker used for chips manufacturing have defined support at $41.80 and resistance at $47.32. Also among the worst performers was (), which closed at $50 representing 0% from the previous trading session.
Today, the semis outperformed the broad market index S&P 500.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines