Upgrades & Downgrades
Published on Wednesday, 13 June 2012 07:20 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 13th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan. The firm set its target price at $74.
McDonald's (NYSE: MCD) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Zynga (NASDAQ: ZNGA) was upgraded to Equal Weight from Underweight at Evercore Partners.
Shire plc (NASDAQ: SHPGY) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at Leerink Swann.
Capstead Mortgage (NYSE: CMO) was downgraded to Sector Perform from Outperform at RBC Capital.
Hershey Foods (NYSE: HSY) was upgraded to a Conviction Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Hill-Rom (NYSE: HRC) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
Vistaprint (NASDAQ: VPRT) was downgraded to Underweight from Equal Weight at Barclays.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines