Mitel Tunes Into the Voice of the Customer at 2012 Business Partner Conference
Published on Wednesday, 13 June 2012 08:17 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
OTTAWA, June 13, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL), a leading provider of Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) software solutions, will host the 2012 Mitel Business Partner Conference (BPC) June 19-21 at the Manchester Grand Hyatt in San Diego, California. The flagship Americas partner event will welcome more than 1200 attendees including channel partners, strategic partners, customers, consultants, systems integrators, communications professionals, and alliance technology partners for an intense and open discussion on future direction for both the company and the industry.
This year's conference theme, Voice of the Customer, reflects Mitel's commitment to encouraging and embracing customer feedback as a critical part of its corporate culture and the development of future products, services, support and partnering plans. At BPC 2012, Mitel will officially introduce its Voice of the Customer program with the launch of a next generation collaboration solution designed in response to customer demand, and will also share new Gartner research on the experience and expectations of Mitel customers.
"Mitel business customers and channel partners give us access to the best market research available and at BPC 2012, our goal is to listen and learn from the conversation as much as we lead it," said Stephen Beamish, Mitel vice president of Marketing and Business Development. "Through the Voice of the Customer, we are committed to ensuring that their requirements are embedded into Mitel's DNA, and that it helps form the core of our solutions development going forward."
Highlights of the interactive conference agenda include updates from Mitel's senior management team on business strategy and technology roadmaps, and a keynote by Mitel's strategic partner - VMware. The conference will feature a series of topical breakout sessions, hosted by HP and OAISYS, and a full range of sales and technical tutorials and demos at the Mitel Solutions Expo. The event also includes a spectacular partner appreciation event aboard the USS Midway, sponsored by OAISYS. Click here for a complete list of BPC sponsors and exhibitors.
Mitel will introduce several new features at BPC 2012 that are designed to broaden and extend the conversation among its communities of interest, including:
- live streaming of general sessions from BPC to expand available reach. Details on how to register for the sold out event are at http://mitelbpc.com/social/social-media-bpc/; and
- Mitel Communities, a new social network hub that facilitates networking among BPC 2012 attendees, during and after the event.
For more information visit www.mitelbpc.com, and for live updates follow us on Twitter @Mitel #mitelbpc.
Mitel (Nasdaq:MITL) is a global provider of business communications and collaboration software and services. Mitel's Freedom architecture provides the flexibility and simplicity organizations need to support today's dynamic work environment. Through a single cloud-ready software stream, Mitel delivers a powerful suite of advanced communications and collaboration capabilities that provides freedom from walled garden architectures and enables organizations to implement best-of-breed solutions on any network; extends the "in-office" experience anywhere, on any device; and offers choice of commercial options to fit business needs. For more information visit: http://www.mitel.com.
Mitel and the Mitel logo are registered trademarks of Mitel Networks Corporation.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The Mitel Networks Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8599
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines