H&R Block - Above Average Volume Detected
Published on Wednesday, 13 June 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE:HRB) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of H&R Block points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 0.72% lower.
H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE:HRB) provides tax services to the general public, accounting and consulting services, and consumer financial and personal productivity software. The company also provides a wide range of financial products.
H&R Block has already traded 0.957 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $14.35 and $15.79 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.03% from its previous trading close, which means that H&R Block stock is underperforming the overall market.
- Hertz Partners With 'Discover The World Marketing' To Grow Outbound Car Rentals From Saudi, Bahrain
- Hertz Global Sale Returns With Up To 33% Off Rentals
- Hertz Expands Firefly Brand Into US
- Hertz Announces New Global Partnership With Relais & Chateaux
- Hertz Re-Designs And Reinvents On-Site Car Rental Experience
- Hertz Introduces BMWs To New Zealand Fleet
- The No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang and Driver Brad Keselowski Dominate Zippo 200 at Watkins Glen International
- Hertz Expands Mobile Wi-Fi Service In Europe
- Penske's No. 22 Hertz Ford Mustang Debuts At Road Course
- Hertz Extends Adrenaline Collection To Australia With Toyota 86
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines