New York, June 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE:HRB) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of H&R Block points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 0.72% lower.
H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE:HRB) provides tax services to the general public, accounting and consulting services, and consumer financial and personal productivity software. The company also provides a wide range of financial products.
H&R Block has already traded 0.957 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $14.35 and $15.79 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.03% from its previous trading close, which means that H&R Block stock is underperforming the overall market.
- Lockheed Martin Hosts Fifth Annual Day Of Service
- Lockheed Martin Successfully Launches First LRASM Boosted Test Vehicle from MK 41 Vertical Launch System
- U.S. Air Force Ready to Launch Third Advanced Extremely High Frequency Satellite Built by Lockheed Martin
- Lockheed Martin Named To The 2013 Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index
- GPS III And OCX Satellite Launch And Early Orbit Operations Successfully Demonstrated
- F-35: Lifting The UK's Economy
- Lockheed Martin Named One of Top Worldwide Companies for Climate Change Management
- Lockheed Martin To Enhance Transoceanic Air Traffic Management For FAA
- AEHF Expands Global Communications For Allied Missions; Netherlands Makes Call On Protected Communications Satellite
- LONGBOW LLC Receives $51 Million Contract For Republic of Korea Apache Radar Systems
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines