H&R Block - Above Average Volume Detected
Published on Wednesday, 13 June 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE:HRB) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of H&R Block points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 0.72% lower.
H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE:HRB) provides tax services to the general public, accounting and consulting services, and consumer financial and personal productivity software. The company also provides a wide range of financial products.
H&R Block has already traded 0.957 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $14.35 and $15.79 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.03% from its previous trading close, which means that H&R Block stock is underperforming the overall market.
- CDI Announces William Wasilewski as Executive Vice President of Its Global Engineering and Technology Solutions Business
- CDI Corp. Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
- CDI Corp. Declares Third Quarter 2013 Dividend
- CDI Corp. To Report 2013 Second Quarter Earnings August 1
- CDI Corp.'s Security Team in Portsmouth, Virginia Honored By Department of Defense for Outstanding Industrial Security
Related Partner Headlines