New York, June 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE:HRB) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of H&R Block points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 0.72% lower.
H&R Block, Inc. (NYSE:HRB) provides tax services to the general public, accounting and consulting services, and consumer financial and personal productivity software. The company also provides a wide range of financial products.
H&R Block has already traded 0.957 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $14.35 and $15.79 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.03% from its previous trading close, which means that H&R Block stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines