Trade Alert - Frontier Communications High Volume
Published on Wednesday, 13 June 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Frontier Communications Corporation (NYSE:FTR) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Frontier Communications points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 3.67% higher.
Frontier Communications Corporation (NYSE:FTR) provides communications services to rural areas and small and medium-sized towns and cities. The Connecticut based company offers a variety of voice, data, Internet, and television services.
Frontier Communications has already traded 0.791 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $5.22 and $5.85 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.03% from its previous trading close, which means that Frontier Communications stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines