Google Above Average Volume
Published on Wednesday, 13 June 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Google is already above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 0.6% lower.
Google Inc. (NASDAQ:GOOG) is a global technology company that provides a web based search engine through its website. Its automated search technology helps users to obtain instant access to relevant information from its online index. The company provides targeted advertising and Internet search solutions, including web, image, groups, directory, and news searches.
Google has already traded 1.282 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $566.47 and $637.85 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.03% from its previous trading close, which means that Google stock is underperforming the overall market.
- Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
- Pull Back Expected: Google
- Trading Idea: Is Google Breaking Out?
- Google Broke Resistance
- Close to the 50 Day Moving Average: Google
- Google Is Approaching its 50 Day Moving Average
- Key Levels for Google
- Is Google Closing in to Support?
- Is Google Waiting for a Break Out?
- The Range Is Tightening in Google
Related Partner Headlines
- Google Asks 'Which Results Do You Prefer?' - TheStreet.com
- The Digital Skeptic: Google Can Even Fail Seeking Its Own Content - TheStreet.com
- Microsoft: Don't Trust Anyone Over 40 - TheStreet.com
- HTC Announces Verizon Droid DNA Superphone - TheStreet.com
- Benzinga's M&A Chatter for Tuesday November 13, 2012 - Benzinga
- Which University Spawned the Most Entrepreneurs? - Benzinga
- Kayak and Groupon: A Tale of Two Web Sites - TheStreet.com
- Google Inc. (GOOG): Today's Featured Internet Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Bram Stoker and the Google Doodle - TheStreet.com
- Google Offers Free Mobile Internet Access to Emerging Markets - Benzinga
Recent Trading Ideas
Is Priceline.com Coming Down?
Google Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Above Resistance: United Technologies
Trading Idea: What to Expect as Devon Energy Breaks Resistance
Micron Technology Is Near a Key Resistance Area
IMAX Is Moving Above Resistance
Trading Idea: - Is Bank of America close to Resistance?
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,340.64 Trade time:10:59AM EDT Value change:▲5.36 (0.03%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,664.56 Trade time:10:59AM EDT Value change:▼1.73 (-0.10%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,491.89 Trade time:10:59AM EDT Value change:▼4.54 (-0.13%)
In The Wires
Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Investigation of Websense, Inc.
Study Shows Noninvasive SpCO® Can Help Rapidly Detect Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in the Emergency Department
AT&T Enhances the Mobile Application Experience
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation into Possible Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by the Board of Theragenics Corporation in Connection with a Going Private Proposal
Boeing Begins Certification Testing on 747-8 Performance Improvements
Books-A-Million, Inc. To Broadcast Its First Quarter 2014 Conference Call Live On The Internet
Kurzweil Educational Systems Announces New Reporting Feature for Kurzweil 3000-firefly
TracFone Statement on California Fair Political Practices Commission Filing Against "Two Countries, One Voice"