Goldman Sachs - Best Performing Broker - Mid Day Wrap
Published on Wednesday, 13 June 2012 11:55 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, June 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading higher with the S&P 500 adding 0.03%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are are also trading higher, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 85.28, which represents 0.07% from its previous close. 3 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) is the index current top performer, trading at $94.04 representing 1.34%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of Goldman Sachs, the premier global investment banking and securities firm, have defined support at $90.55 and resistance at $97.50.
E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC) is also among the top performers, trading at $7.96 representing 1.14% from its previous close. E*TRADE, the online brokerage and financial services provider for individual retail investors has calculated support and resistance levels at $7.74 and $8.53 respectively. The other top performer is TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD), which is trading at $16.96 representing 0.18% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) that is trading at $13.7 or -1.65% from the previous close. Shares of Morgan Stanley, the operator of a global securities business have defined support at $12.26 and resistance at $14.27. Also among the worst performers is Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW), which is trading at $12.1 representing -1.14% from the previous trading session.
- Update - Brokers Higher In Focus:NMR, SCHW, AMTD
- TD Ameritrade - Shares Seeking Direction
- Nomura - Worst Performing Broker
- E*TRADE Is Near Resistance
- E*TRADE - Worst Performing Broker
- Broker Dealer Stocks Round Up - Mid Day - Flat: MS, GS, RJF
- Broker Dealer Stocks Round Up - Mid Day - Flat: MS, NMR, RJF
- Trading Idea: What to Expect as E*TRADE Breaks Resistance
- Update - Brokers Higher In Focus:NMR, AMTD, SCHW
- E*TRADE Is Near a Key Resistance Area
Related Partner Headlines
- Tyson Foods Earnings Report Shows Steady Growth - Benzinga
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc (GS): Today's Featured Financial Services Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Corzine May Avoid Harshest MF Global Charges - TheStreet.com
- Goldman Confirms Announcement of 70 New Partners - Benzinga
- Morgan Stanley (MS): Today's Featured Financial Services Laggard - TheStreet.com
- Online Brokerages Find New Ways To Innovate - Benzinga
- Morgan Stanley Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (MS) - TheStreet.com
- Leucadia to the Rescue After Jefferies Rescued Knight - TheStreet.com
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc Stock Hold Recommendation Reiterated (GS) - TheStreet.com
- Buy Goldman Sachs: Merrill Lynch - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲33.73 (0.97%)
In The Wires
Lhasa to Kathmandu Overland Tours: You have Different tour options from local Tibet travel agency!
Time and Gems Offers Buyers the Largest Collection of Rolex Watches Yet
Global and China Molybdenum Industry Share, Size, Trends, Market Analysis Report 2012-2015 - Now Available at MarketResearchReports
Reign In Spain: Jamie Bestwick Takes Record 8th Straight X Games Gold Medal In BMX Vert
Uniquity Builders Offering Top 5 Tips for Kitchen Remodeling on a Budget
New Xbox 360 Holiday Console Bundles Available at SportsFanPlayground.com
New York OB/GYN Associates Announces Free Pregnancy Testing to Support Women With the Safest Abortion Options
Tbdress.com Is Offering Exclusive Discounts To Its Members: Wedding Dresses, Wedding Accessories, Flower Girl Dresses, And More.