Goldman Sachs - Best Performing Broker - Mid Day Wrap
Published on Wednesday, 13 June 2012 11:55 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, June 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - The overall market is trading higher with the S&P 500 adding 0.03%. Stocks of Broker / Dealers are are also trading higher, with NYSE Broker/Dealer index trading at 85.28, which represents 0.07% from its previous close. 3 out of 10 components of the index are trading higher.
Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) is the index current top performer, trading at $94.04 representing 1.34%. versus the previous trading session. Shares of Goldman Sachs, the premier global investment banking and securities firm, have defined support at $90.55 and resistance at $97.50.
E*TRADE (NASDAQ:ETFC) is also among the top performers, trading at $7.96 representing 1.14% from its previous close. E*TRADE, the online brokerage and financial services provider for individual retail investors has calculated support and resistance levels at $7.74 and $8.53 respectively. The other top performer is TD Ameritrade (NASDAQ:AMTD), which is trading at $16.96 representing 0.18% from the previous trading session.
The index worst performers include Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) that is trading at $13.7 or -1.65% from the previous close. Shares of Morgan Stanley, the operator of a global securities business have defined support at $12.26 and resistance at $14.27. Also among the worst performers is Charles Schwab (NYSE:SCHW), which is trading at $12.1 representing -1.14% from the previous trading session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines