Worst Performing Dow Component: Hewlett Packard
Published on Wednesday, 13 June 2012 12:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is lower trading at 12558, which represents -0.13% versus its previous trading session close, with half of its components trading positively.
JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $34.63 representing 2.55% versus the previous trading session. Shares of JP Morgan, the second largest U.S. lender have defined support at $30.83 and resistance at $34.44.
JNJ (NYSE:JNJ) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $63.75 representing 1.06% from its previous close. JNJ, the consumer health care products company maker of Tylenol and Sudafed has calculated support and resistance levels at $61.71 and $66.32 respectively. The other top performer this morning is McDonald's (NYSE:MCD), which is trading at $88.38 representing 0.99% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Hewlett Packard (NYSE:HPQ) that is trading at $21.45 or -1.13% from the previous close. Shares of Hewlett Packard, the maker of printers and personal computers have defined support at $21.38 and resistance at $22.75. Also among the worst performers we have Caterpillar (NYSE:CAT), which is trading at $86.11 representing -1.08% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for June delivery is also trading lower at $91.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange lower by $-0.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1322.66, which represents -0.11% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2840.93 that represents -0.08% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines