Target Corporation Increases Regular Quarterly Dividend by 20 Percent
Published on Wednesday, 13 June 2012 13:34 Written by TradersHuddle StaffMINNEAPOLIS-( Business Wire )-
The board of directors of Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) has declared a quarterly dividend of 36 cents per common share. The dividend is payable September 10, 2012 to shareholders of record at the close of business August 15, 2012. The 3rd quarter dividend will be the company’s 180th consecutive dividend paid since October 1967 when the company became publicly held.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE:TGT) serves guests at 1,763 stores across the United States and at Target.com. The company plans to open its first stores in Canada in 2013. In addition, the company operates a credit card segment that offers branded proprietary credit card products. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $3 million a week. For more information about Target’s commitment to corporate responsibility, visit Target.com/hereforgood.
For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom.
Target CorporationJohn Hulbert, Investors, 612-761-6627orJenna Reck, Financial Media, 612-761-5829orTarget Media Hotline, 612-696-3400
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines