NASDAQ 100 Top Performer: Seagate
Published on Wednesday, 13 June 2012 13:35 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 13th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2549.46, which represents 0.13% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Seagate (NASDAQ:STX) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $24.34 representing 4.96% from its previous trading session. Shares of Seagate, the maker of hard drives and storage solutions have defined support at $21.62 and resistance at $23.88.
Dell (NASDAQ:DELL) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $12.5 representing 4.39% from its previous close. Dell, the 3rd largest personal computer maker in the world, has calculated support and resistance levels at $11.80 and $12.41 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), which is trading at $10.79 representing 1.7% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include First Solar (NASDAQ:FSLR), which is trading at $13.85 or -7.36% from the prior close. Shares of First Solar, the largest maker of thin film solar modules in the world have defined support at $12.29 and resistance at $13.84. Also among the worst performers Urban Outfitters (NASDAQ:URBN), which is trading at $26.78 representing -3.5% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12572.5, which represents -0.01% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1324.84 that represents 0.05% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines