Salesforce.com and Twitter Announce Global Strategic Alliance
Published on Wednesday, 13 June 2012 20:41 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
SAN FRANCISCO, June 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com [NYSE: CRM], the enterprise cloud computing company (http://www.salesforce.com/cloudcomputing/), and Twitter today announced a strategic global alliance to provide Twitter's Firehose of public Tweets to Salesforce Radian6 customers. This powerful combination allows businesses to analyze the more than 400 million Tweets generated daily to listen, fuel engagement and gain customer insight. This latest effort builds on an existing three-year relationship between the two social pioneers.
Comments on the News:
- "Twitter has changed the way people around the world communicate and interact with brands," said Marcel LeBrun, SVP and GM for Salesforce Radian6. "The alliance between Twitter and salesforce.com enables companies to apply the power of social listening and engagement to over 400 million Tweets daily, providing opportunities for social enterprises to engage, solve problems, gain followers and build brand identity."
- "Companies look to Twitter to connect with their customers in real time about the things that matter to them. Salesforce.com understands how to facilitate these interactions," said Jana Messerschmidt, vice president of Business Development at Twitter. "Combining the power of Salesforce Radian6 with Twitter helps companies understand and respond to their customers as these conversations are happening."
Salesforce.com and Twitter Global Strategic Alliance
Salesforce.com and Twitter have announced a global strategic alliance that provides full access to the Twitter Firehose of public Tweets to Salesforce Radian6 customers. This alliance allows social enterprises to turn the massive volume of social conversations about their products, brand and industry into dynamic engagements that strengthen customer relationships. As companies continue to transform their business for today's social world, this alliance empowers them to engage with customers in entirely new ways.
- For more information on Salesforce Radian6, please visit:www.salesforce.com/radian6
- Follow @Salesforce or @Radian6 on Twitter
- Like Salesforce Radian6 on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/radian6
- For more details on the news, please visit blogs.salesforce.com
With more than 100,000 customers, salesforce.com is the enterprise cloud computing company that is leading the shift to the social enterprise. Social enterprises leverage social, mobile and open cloud technologies to put customers at the heart of their business. Based on salesforce.com's real-time, multitenant architecture, the company's platform and application services allow customers to:
- Create employee social networks with Salesforce Chatter, Salesforce Rypple and Salesforce Force.com.
- Develop customer social networks with the Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Data.com.
- Connect with customers on public social networks with Salesforce Heroku, Salesforce Radian6 and Salesforce Site.com.
- Empower small businesses to become social enterprises with Salesforce Desk.com and Salesforce Do.com.
- Extend a company's social enterprise with apps from the leading enterprise app marketplace, AppExchange.
- Run apps on Database.com, the first social enterprise database.
Any unreleased services or features referenced in this or other press releases or public statements are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase salesforce.com applications should make their purchase decisions based upon features that are currently available. Salesforce.com has headquarters in San Francisco, with offices in Europe and Asia, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CRM." For more information please visit http://salesforce.com, or call 1-800-NO-SOFTWARE.
©2012 salesforce.com, inc. All rights reserved. Salesforce.com, Salesforce, Chatter, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Radian6, Jigsaw, AppExchange, Force.com, Heroku, and all associated logos are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc. in the United States and other countries. Salesforce.com offers its Siteforce products and services in Germany under the Force.com Sites trademark. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. Other names used herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines