OncoSec to Present at Upcoming Investor and Scientific Conferences
Published on Thursday, 14 June 2012 06:17 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
SAN DIEGO, June 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- OncoSec Medical Inc. (OTCBB:ONCS), a company developing the advanced-stage OncoSec Medical System (OMS) ElectroOncology therapies to treat solid tumors, announced it will be presenting at a series of investor and scientific conferences in upcoming weeks.
Punit Dhillon, President and CEO, will be presenting a corporate overview of OncoSec, including its portfolio and investment highlights, at the following conferences:
- Bio International Convention, Boston, MA, June 18-21, 9:00 am ET
- Marcum MicroCap Conference, New York, NY, June 20, 11:30 am ET
A live and archived webcast of Mr. Dhillon's presentation will be accessible on the OncoSec website, www.OncoSec.com. Please allow 15 minutes prior to the presentation to allow for any software downloads.
- OneMedForum NY 2012, New York, NY, July 12, Time to be confirmed
In addition, OncoSec will be providing an update on its cancer immunotherapy program and on-going clinical trials at the following conferences:
- 2nd European Post-Chicago Melanoma Meeting, Munich, Germany, June 21-22, 9:48 CET
Presented by Dr. Adil Daud MD, Principal Investigator
- 10th Annual Vaccines Research and Development: All Things Considered Conference, San Francisco, CA, July 10, 11:05 am PT
Presented by Punit Dhillon, CEO
The Company will also be presenting a poster containing data from a Phase III study of the OMS ElectroChemotherapy therapy at the following conference:
- 8th International Conference on Head and Neck Cancer, Toronto, Canada, July 22-24
About OncoSec Medical Inc.
OncoSec Medical Incorporated is a biopharmaceutical company developing advanced-stage OMS ElectroOncology therapies to treat solid tumor cancers and metastatic disease. OMS ElectroOncology therapies address an unmet medical need and represent a potential solution for less invasive and less expensive therapies that are able to minimize detrimental effects resulting from traditional cancer treatments. OncoSec's core technology is based upon its proprietary use of an electroporation platform, to dramatically enhance the delivery and uptake of a locally delivered DNA-based immuno-cytokine or a chemotherapeutic agent. Treatment of various solid cancers using these targeted anti-cancer agents has demonstrated selective destruction of cancerous cells while sparing healthy normal tissues during early and late stage clinical trials. OncoSec's clinical programs include three Phase II clinical trials for OMS ElectroImmunotherapy targeting lethal skin cancers. More information is available at www.oncosec.com.
This press release contains forward looking statements within the meaning of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Any statements in this release that are not historical facts may be considered such "forward looking statements." Forward looking statements are based on management's current preliminary expectations and are subject to risks and uncertainties which may cause our results to differ materially and adversely from the statements contained herein. Some of the potential risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ from those predicted include our ability to raise additional funding, our ability to acquire, develop or commercialize new products, uncertainties inherent in pre-clinical studies and clinical trials, unexpected new data, safety and technical issues, competition and market conditions. These and additional risks and uncertainties are more fully described in OncoSec's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Undue reliance should not be placed on forward looking statements which speak only as of the date they are made. OncoSec disclaims any obligation to update any forward looking statements to reflect new information, events or circumstances after the date they are made, or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events.
SOURCE OncoSec Medical Incorporated
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines