Tractor Supply Company to Participate in the 2012 INVEST Tennessee Equity Conference
Published on Thursday, 14 June 2012 07:39 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
BRENTWOOD, Tenn., June 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Tractor Supply Company (NASDAQ: TSCO), the largest retail farm and ranch store chain in the United States, today announced its participation in the 2012 INVEST Tennessee Equity Conference on June 21, 2012. Tony Crudele, Chief Financial Officer, and Christine Skold, Vice President of Investor Relations, will attend this conference.
The Company's 35-minute presentation will begin at 1:35 p.m. Eastern Time on Thursday, June 21, 2012. A webcast of the presentation will be available on the Company's website at TractorSupply.com, and an archive of the webcast will be accessible for 30 days.
About Tractor Supply Company
At March 31, 2012, Tractor Supply Company operated 1,117 stores in 44 states. The Company's stores are focused on supplying the lifestyle needs of recreational farmers and ranchers. The Company also serves the maintenance needs of those who enjoy the rural lifestyle, as well as tradesmen and small businesses. Stores are located in towns outlying major metropolitan markets and in rural communities. The Company offers the following comprehensive selection of merchandise: (1) equine, pet and small animal products, including items necessary for their health, care, growth and containment; (2) hardware, truck, towing and tool products; (3) seasonal products, including lawn and garden items, power equipment, gifts and toys; (4) maintenance products for agricultural and rural use; and (5) work/recreational clothing and footwear.
SOURCE Tractor Supply Company
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines