Published on Thursday, 14 June 2012 08:50 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 14th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
ABB Ltd (NYSE: ABB) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
Adobe Systems (NASDAQ: ADBE) was downgraded to a Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
Allegheny Technologies (NYSE: ATI) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (NYSE: BBVA) was downgraded to a Sell from Neutral at UBS.
Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Citigroup.
Brinker (NYSE: EAT) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at Argus. The firm set its target price at $37.
China Telecom (NYSE: CHA) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at Cantor Fitzgerald.
Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) was downgraded to a Neutral from Buy at Lazard.
Nike (NYSE: NKE) was upgraded to a Hold from Sell at McAdams Wright Ragen.
Pengrowth Energy (NYSE: PGH) was downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at BMO Capital.
Regions Financials (NYSE: RF) was upgraded to a Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Sapient (NASDAQ: SAPE) was downgraded to Outperform from Strong Buy at Raymond James.
Taiwan Semiconductor (NYSE: TSM) was downgraded to a Hold From Buy at BNP Paribas.
Zillow (NASDAQ: Z) was upgraded to Outperform from Sector Perform at Pacific Crest.
- Apache To Sell Selected Canadian Oil And Gas Assets For $112 Million In Two Transactions
- Broadcom - Worst Performing Semiconductor
- Top Performing Dow Component: United Technologies
- Apache Donates 1 Millionth Tree For Black Bear Habitat
- Intel Is Close to Important Technical Levels
- Oando Energy Resources Provides an Update on the ConocoPhillips Acquisition
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: UTX, TRV, PG
- Sector Mid-Day Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
- Intel Is Moving Above Resistance
- Sector Wrap - Semis Higher: RBCN, POWI, CRUS
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines