Published on Thursday, 14 June 2012 09:04 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 14th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Apricus Biosciences (NASDAQ: APRI) was initiated with Outperform at JMP Securities.
EV Energy Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: EVEP) was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Idenix Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: IDIX) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $11 at Maxim Group.
Ignite Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: IRG) was initiated with Outperform at Raymond James and with a Buy and a target price of $22 at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Immunogen (NASDAQ: IMGN) was initiated with a Hold and a target price of $15 at Cantor Fitzgerald.
Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) was initiated with a Buy at Lazard.
Ventrus Biosciences (NASDAQ: VTUS) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $30 at Brean Murray.
Xenoport (NASDAQ: XNPT) was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines