Published on Thursday, 14 June 2012 09:04 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 14th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the new analyst ratings before the market open.
Research Firms Initiate:
Apricus Biosciences (NASDAQ: APRI) was initiated with Outperform at JMP Securities.
EV Energy Partners, L.P. (NASDAQ: EVEP) was initiated with a Neutral at Credit Suisse.
Idenix Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: IDIX) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $11 at Maxim Group.
Ignite Restaurant Group (NASDAQ: IRG) was initiated with Outperform at Raymond James and with a Buy and a target price of $22 at KeyBanc Capital Markets.
Immunogen (NASDAQ: IMGN) was initiated with a Hold and a target price of $15 at Cantor Fitzgerald.
Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA) was initiated with a Buy at Lazard.
Ventrus Biosciences (NASDAQ: VTUS) was initiated with a Buy and a target price of $30 at Brean Murray.
Xenoport (NASDAQ: XNPT) was initiated with Outperform at Wells Fargo.
- Idenix Announces Data Presentation at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver (EASL)
- Apricus Biosciences Announces Sale of Non-Core Assets
- ImmunoGen, Inc. to Ring The NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell
- Idenix Pharmaceuticals Announces Decision by the United States Patent and Trademark Office Patent Trial and Appeal Board in the First Phase of the Interference
- Apricus Biosciences Announces 2012 Year End Financial Results Conference Call
- Apricus Biosciences Announces Ceasing of Financing of French Subsidiaries
- Apricus Biosciences to Present at the 25th Annual ROTH Conference
- Apricus Biosciences to Present at BIO-Europe Spring 2013
- Idenix Pharmaceuticals to Present at Two Upcoming Investor Conferences
- Idenix Pharmaceuticals Reports Fourth Quarter and Year Ended 2012 Financial Results
Related Partner Headlines
- EV Energy Partner LP Stock Downgraded (EVEP) - TheStreet.com
- UPDATE: Citigroup Cuts PT to $68.50 on EV Energy Partners Following Q3 Results - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Stifel Nicolaus Initiates EV Energy Partners at Buy on Distribution Outlook - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Citigroup Raises PT to $72.50 on EV Energy Partners on Valuation - Benzinga
- Apricus Biosciences Announces Intent to File NDS for MycoVa in Canada - Benzinga
- FDA Requested Additional Data Related to Idenix Pharmaceuticals IDX184 and IDX19368 -8K - Benzinga
- Apricus Biosciences Subsidiary NexMed and Takeda Pharmaceuticals Sign Agreement to Market Vitaros in UK - Benzinga
- Three Oil & Gas Stocks Analysts Are Keen On (NGL, HNR, EVEP) - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Maintains Idenix Pharmaceuticals at Perform Following Clinical Hold on IDX19368 - Benzinga
- UPDATE: Wedbush Lowers PT to $9 on Idenix Pharmaceuticals; IDX184 on Clinical Hold - Benzinga
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,354.40 Trade time:4:40PM EDT Value change:▲121.18 (0.80%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,667.47 Trade time:4:39PM EDT Value change:▲17.00 (1.03%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,498.97 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▲33.73 (0.97%)
In The Wires
American Recovery Service Donates Hundreds of PCs to School Districts and Boys & Girls Club
Web HSP Announces Updated Affiliate Programs with Substantially Higher Commissions
Dissolving Pulp Industry Manufacturers Analysis & 2015 Forecast in New Market Research Report at ReportsnReports.com
Dr. Bill J. Releford To Speak, Offer Health Screenings at Los Angeles Churches
Just Published: Cigar Advisor Article by Jonathan Drew, on Boutique Cigars
Global and China Aerosol Industry Analysis & 2017 Forecasts in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
New Telecommunications Upgrade Provides More Capacity for National Corporate Wellness Programs offered by Orriant
Ventrus Biosciences, Inc. Sued by Investor