Wireless Ronin to Moderate Panel at the Automotive Customer Centricity Summit on June 19, 2012
Published on Thursday, 14 June 2012 09:22 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MINNEAPOLIS, June 14, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wireless Ronin Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq:RNIN), a leading digital marketing technologies solutions provider, has been invited to moderate an industry panel at the Automotive Customer Centricity Summit. Hosted by Thought Leadership Summits, the event will be held at The Ritz Carlton in Marina Del Rey, California on Tuesday, June 19, 2012.
Alan Buterbaugh, Wireless Ronin's SVP, Content Engineering and GM, will moderate the panel which includes executives from leading auto manufacturing companies, including Chrysler, Ford Direct, Sage Automotive Group, and Volvo Trucks.
With Wireless Ronin's more than 20 years of experience serving the automotive industry and Alan's deep industry expertise, he will lead the panel through several key topics to include creating trust between customers and dealership personnel, continuing the brand momentum created outside of the dealership and facilitating an expedited dealership sales experience that aligns with customer expectations. This panel of OEM's and dealers will discuss their opinions, strategies, and tactics for satisfying the in-dealership demands of today's highly-informed and typically time-starved customers who are searching for a radically different shopping and ownership experience.
The Automotive Customer Centricity Summit will focus on how these successful brands are executing intelligent CRM practices by placing the customer at the center of their showroom marketing strategy, delivering true value to empowered consumers, and turning customers into brand advocates. A few of the topics to be covered include:
- Subaru's focus on creating and leveraging brand advocates
- American Honda Finance's integration of captive finance in the loyalty equation
- Larry H. Miller Group's view on digital marketing's ability to increase sales
- Paragon Honda's utilization of service marketing to become #1 in sales
- Toyota and their dealers' collaborative Owner Communication Program
About Thought Leadership Summits
Thought Leadership Summits, Inc. (TLS) develops and executes exclusive, executive Summits, which enable the exchange of ideas, strategies, and tactics among the world's best companies — helping our constituents maximize the return on their strategic investments. For more information, visit www.tlsummits.com.
About Wireless Ronin Technologies, Inc.
Wireless Ronin Technologies (WRT) (www.wirelessronin.com), is a marketing technologies company with leading expertise in current and emerging digital media solutions, including signage, interactive kiosks, mobile, social media and web, that enable clients to transform how they engage with their customers. WRT provides marketing technology solutions and services to clients, helping increase revenue and improve operating efficiencies in the execution of marketing initiatives. Since the initial launch of RoninCast® digital signage software in 2003, WRT has taken a leadership position in the digital signage industry by committing to bring leading edge technology, services and support to its clients. WRT offers an array of services to support its clients' marketing technology needs including consulting, creative development, project management, installation, training, and support and hosting. Follow the company on http://twitter.com/#!/wirelessronin. 'Like us' on Facebook under Wireless Ronin Technologies, Inc.
The Wireless Ronin Technologies, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3208
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines