Trade Alert - Intrepid Potash High Volume
Published on Thursday, 14 June 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Intrepid Potash, Inc. (NYSE:IPI) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Intrepid Potash points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 1.4% lower.
Intrepid Potash, Inc. (NYSE:IPI) mines and markets potash for use as a fertilizer. It also offers by-products, including salt, magnesium chloride, and metal recovery salts. Intrepid serves agricultural, industrial, and feed markets. The company is based in Denver, Colorado.
Intrepid Potash has already traded 0.864 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $18.42 and $20.86 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.81% from its previous trading close, which means that Intrepid Potash stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines