Hexcel Above Average Volume
Published on Thursday, 14 June 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Hexcel Corporation (NYSE:HXL) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Hexcel is already above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 0.12% lower.
Hexcel Corporation (NYSE:HXL) is a leading advanced composites company. It develops, manufactures and markets lightweight, high performance composites including carbon fibers, reinforcements, prepregs, honeycomb, matrix systems, adhesives and composite structures for use in Commercial Aerospace, Space and Defense, Wind Energy and Industrial Applications. The company operates on a global basis with manufcaturing facilities around the world.
Hexcel has already traded 1.314 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $22.77 and $24.46 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.81% from its previous trading close, which means that Hexcel stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines