TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:HD, MCD, CSCO, AXP, JPM
Published on Thursday, 14 June 2012 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, June 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 12607.4, which represents 0.89% versus its previous trading session close, with only two of its components trading in the red.
Home Depot (NYSE:HD) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $51.97 representing 1.95% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Home Depot, the home improvement retailer have defined support at $46.37 and resistance at $52.69.
McDonald's (NYSE:MCD) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $89.49 representing 1.73% from its previous close. McDonald's, the largest restaurant chain in the world has calculated support and resistance levels at $86.01 and $96.59 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO), which is trading at $16.9 representing 1.47% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include American Express (NYSE:AXP) that is trading at $54.57 or -0.96% from the previous close. Shares of American Express, the credit card issuer and travel services company have defined support at $53.18 and resistance at $56.61. Also among the worst performers we have JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM), which is trading at $34.3 representing -0.01% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for June delivery is also trading higher at $91.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $-0.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1324.95, which represents 0.77% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2836.33 that represents 0.63% from previous session.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines