TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:HD, MCD, CSCO, AXP, JPM
Published on Thursday, 14 June 2012 12:35 Written by Gerard Lerod
New York, June 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 12607.4, which represents 0.89% versus its previous trading session close, with only two of its components trading in the red.
Home Depot (NYSE:HD) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $51.97 representing 1.95% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Home Depot, the home improvement retailer have defined support at $46.37 and resistance at $52.69.
McDonald's (NYSE:MCD) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $89.49 representing 1.73% from its previous close. McDonald's, the largest restaurant chain in the world has calculated support and resistance levels at $86.01 and $96.59 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Cisco (NASDAQ:CSCO), which is trading at $16.9 representing 1.47% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include American Express (NYSE:AXP) that is trading at $54.57 or -0.96% from the previous close. Shares of American Express, the credit card issuer and travel services company have defined support at $53.18 and resistance at $56.61. Also among the worst performers we have JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM), which is trading at $34.3 representing -0.01% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for June delivery is also trading higher at $91.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $-0.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1324.95, which represents 0.77% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2836.33 that represents 0.63% from previous session.
- Dow's Top Performers :PG, WMT, CSCO
- Is JP Morgan Closing in to Resistance?
- The Home Depot Declares First Quarter Dividend Of 39 Cents
- Top Performing Dow Component: Hewlett Packard
- The Home Depot to Speak at Goldman Sachs Fourth Annual dotCommerce Day
- McDonald's Announces Quarterly Cash Dividend
- TradersHuddle Dow's Update, In focus:PFE, HD, JPM, MSFT, CSCO
- TradersHuddle Mid-day Update: Dow Jones Higher Top Performers: HD, JPM, MCD
- The Home Depot Foundation Creates $1 Million Fund for Spring Storm Relief and Recovery Efforts
- Cisco Is Near Resistance
Related Partner Headlines
- Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
- Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
- Dow Today: Home Depot (HD) Higher - TheStreet.com
- WalMart May Still Get Its Bank: Street Whispers - TheStreet.com
- Meraki Acquisition Brings "Simple" and "Secure" Cloud Managed Networks to Cisco - Benzinga
- Stock Futures Rise as Budget Talks Spur Optimism - TheStreet.com
- Stocks To Watch For November 19, 2012 - Benzinga
- Cisco Announces Intent to Acquire Meraki for $1.2B - Benzinga
- Local Businesses Take on Big-Box Retailers - TheStreet.com
- 3 Things You Should Know About Small Business: Nov. 16 - TheStreet.com
Latest Partner Headlines
Dow Today: Verizon Communications (VZ) Higher - TheStreet.com
Separating the Bargains From the Busts - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: The 60-Inch TV Will Be Key This Holiday - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Cisco Wins If Fiscal Cliff Is Resolved - TheStreet.com
Gap Up and Sit - TheStreet.com
Apple, Intel, MicroStrategy: Tech Winners & Losers - TheStreet.com
Windows 8 PC Sales Disappointing: Report - TheStreet.com
Cramer Quick Take: Buy Home Depot and Lowe's - TheStreet.com
Dow JonesCompany ID [INDEXDJX:.DJI] Last trade:15,303.10 Trade time:4:36PM EDT Value change:▲8.60 (0.06%)
S&P 500Company ID [INDEXSP:.INX] Last trade:1,649.60 Trade time:4:35PM EDT Value change:▼0.91 (-0.06%)
NASDAQCompany ID [INDEXNASDAQ:.IXIC] Last trade:3,459.14 Trade time:5:15PM EDT Value change:▼0.28 (-0.01%)
In The Wires
UTC Calls For Redemption Of All Of Its Outstanding 1.200 Percent Notes Due June 1, 2015
Baylake Corp. Approves Common Stock Repurchase Program
FMC Technologies Announces Second Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Teleconference Schedule
Diageo Thanks Connecticut Legislature and Governor for Continuing to Modernize Beverage Alcohol Laws
Epicore BioNetworks Inc. Quarter Three Fiscal Year 2013
Maidenform Brands, Inc. to Participate in the Citi 2013 Global Consumer Conference to be held at the Hilton New York Hotel in New York City on Wednesday, May 29, 2013
China GengSheng Receives Delinquency Letter from NYSE MKT
Limited Brands Declares Cash Dividend