NASDAQ 100 Round Up - Higher: BIIB, CTRP, CELG
Published on Thursday, 14 June 2012 13:35 Written by Christopher Lynn
New York, June 14th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2536.35, which represents 0.35% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Biogen Idec (NASDAQ:BIIB) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $139.11 representing 3.64% from its previous trading session. Shares of Biogen Idec, the Cambridge, Massachusetts based biotechnology company focusing on neurology, oncology, and immunology have defined support at $126.39 and resistance at $135.38.
Ctrip.com (NASDAQ:CTRP) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $17.03 representing 3.4% from its previous close. Ctrip.com, the one-stop China travel service provider, has calculated support and resistance levels at $17.50 and $19.35 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Celgene (NASDAQ:CELG), which is trading at $65.5 representing 3% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM), which is trading at $10.21 or -4.27% from the prior close. Shares of Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker have defined support at $9.57 and resistance at $11.09. Also among the worst performers QUALCOMM (NASDAQ:QCOM), which is trading at $57.24 representing -2.88% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12602.6, which represents 0.85% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1324.53 that represents 0.73% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines