Aetna Announces Appearance at the Wells Fargo Securities 2012 Healthcare Conference
Published on Thursday, 14 June 2012 18:03 Written by TradersHuddle StaffHARTFORD, Conn.-( Business Wire )-
Aetna (NYSE: AET) announced today that Joseph M. Zubretsky, senior executive vice president and CFO, is scheduled to make a presentation at the Wells Fargo Securities 2012 Healthcare Conference in Boston.
Aetna’s presentation is scheduled to begin at 9:30 a.m. ET. Investors, analysts and the general public are invited to listen to this presentation over the Internet via Aetna’s Investor Information link at www.aetna.com/investor. To listen to this presentation live on the Internet, visit Aetna’s website prior to the presentation to download and install any necessary audio software. A webcast replay will be available via Aetna’s Investor Information link at www.aetna.com/investor, beginning approximately two hours after the event, for 14 days.
Anyone listening to the presentation is encouraged to read Aetna’s annual and quarterly reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission for a discussion of Aetna's historical results of operations and financial condition. Information reconciling certain financial and other measures that may be disclosed in the presentation to relevant GAAP measures will be available prior to the presentation via the Investor Information portion of Aetna’s website.
Aetna is one of the nation's leading diversified health care benefits companies, serving approximately 36.1 million people with information and resources to help them make better informed decisions about their health care. Aetna offers a broad range of traditional, voluntary and consumer-directed health insurance products and related services, including medical, pharmacy, dental, behavioral health, group life and disability plans, and medical management capabilities, Medicaid health care management services and health information technology services. Our customers include employer groups, individuals, college students, part-time and hourly workers, health plans, health care providers, governmental units, government-sponsored plans, labor groups and expatriates. For more information, see www.aetna.com.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines