Bulls in Charge of Intuitive Surgical
Published on Friday, 15 June 2012 04:36 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 15th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (NASDAQ:ISRG) ended the trading session higher by $2.01 or 0.38% from its previous close. Intuitive Surgical's price action formed what is considered to be a bullish engulfing candle that could very well signal a continuation of trend or reversal of the ongoing weakness.
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (NASDAQ:ISRG), together with its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of da Vinci surgical systems for use in urologic, gynecologic, cardiothoracic, general, and head and neck surgeries. The da Vinci systems is the breakthrough platform for robotically assisted minimally invasive surgery.
Intuitive Surgical's recent stock range was formed by a trough where calculated support was defined at $498.01 and by a peak that established the resistance level at $542.76. This range could be used by traders managing their positions.
Traders wanting to establish a position in Intuitive Surgical or traders that are already holding the stock can use the bullish engulfing pattern to their advantage. The pattern provides a defined risk, as it shows where the bears were able to push the stock down, before the bulls step in with a bid.
The bullish engulfing pattern is a leading indicator that provides an alert to the bulls that the trend will continue or that there is an immediate reversal to the short-term weakness seen on the stock. Below an Engulfing Bullish Candle Illustration:
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines