Early Research Calls
Published on Friday, 15 June 2012 07:52 Written by Danny Miller
New York, June 15th (TradersHuddle.com) – Following are some of the upgrades and downgrades before the market open.
Arkansas Best (NASDAQ: ABFS) was upgraded to Sector Perform from Underperform at RBC Capital.
Cooper Companies (NYSE: COO) was upgraded to Outperform from Market Perform at BMO Capital.
Covanta (NYSE: CVA) was upgraded to a Strong Buy from Market Perform at Raymond James.
Exelon (NYSE: EXC) was downgraded to a Neutral from Overweight at Atlantic Equities.
Family Dollar (NYSE: FDO) was downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Barclays.
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) was upgraded to a Neutral from Underperform at Bank of America Merrill.
LSI Corp. (NYSE: LSI) was upgraded to Underperform from Sell at Credit Agricole.
Nokia (NYSE: NOK) was downgraded to a Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse, while Citigroup upgraded the stock to a Neutral from Sell, and Oppenheimer upgraded to Perform.
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) was upgraded to a Buy from Hold at ThinkEquity.
Randgold Resources (NASDAQ: GOLD) was upgraded to a Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs.
SAIC, Inc (NYSE: SAI) was upgraded to Overweight from Neutral at JP Morgan.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines