TradersHuddle Scanner - High Volume For Kinder Morgan
Published on Friday, 15 June 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 15th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE:KMP) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of Kinder Morgan points to a break above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 0.44% lower.
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE:KMP) is a pipeline transportation and energy storage company. The Company operates pipelines and terminals. The pipelines transport natural gas, gasoline, crude oil, carbon dioxide and other products; and its terminals store petroleum products and chemicals, and handle bulk materials like coal and petroleum coke.
Kinder Morgan has already traded 0.98 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $75.25 and $80.72 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.59% from its previous trading close, which means that Kinder Morgan stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines