JNJ - Above Average Volume Detected
Published on Friday, 15 June 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 15th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of Johnson and Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of JNJ points to a break above average, with buyers stepping in, as the stock is 0.37% higher.
Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) manufactures health care products and provides related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The Company sells products such as skin and hair care products, Tylenol, pharmaceuticals, diagnostic equipment, and surgical equipment in countries located around the world. The consumer healthcare products company was founded in 1886 and is based in New Brunswick, NJ.
JNJ has already traded 0.891 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $61.71 and $66.32 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.59% from its previous trading close, which means that JNJ stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines