TradersHuddle Scanner - High Volume For AAR
Published on Friday, 15 June 2012 11:38 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 15th (TradersHuddle.com) - Unusual high volume detected on shares of AAR Corp. (NYSE:AIR) early in the trading session. The pace in volume of AAR is already above average, with sellers in control, as the stock is 4.91% lower.
AAR Corp. (NYSE:AIR) is a leading provider of diverse products and services to the worldwide commercial aviation and defense industries. The Company purchases, sells, and leases new and used commercial jet aircraft, as well as purchases, sells, and leases a variety of new, overhauled, and repaired engines and engine products for the aviation aftermarket.
AAR has already traded 1.103 times its 3-month average volume and has calculated support and resistance at $11.07 and $12.33 respectively. Traders like to use volume as their lie detector for price action movement through predefined trading ranges.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.59% from its previous trading close, which means that AAR stock is underperforming the overall market.
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Sued by Investor
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Receives Bank Waiver Under Credit Facility
- Meadowbrook's Comment on Class Action Complaint
- Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Ryan & Maniskas, LLP Announces Class Action Lawsuit Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc.
- Pomerantz Law Firm has filed a Class Action Against Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. and Certain Officers - MIG
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Pomerantz Law Firm Investigates Claims On Behalf of Investors of Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. -- MIG
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces That It Has Filed A Form 12b-25 To Allow The Filing Of The Company's Form 10-Q By August 14, 2013
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Announces Agreement to Provide "A" Rated Policy Issuance Solution
- Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. Comments On A.M. Best Decision To Downgrade Rating For Meadowbrook Insurance Group, Inc. And Its Subsidiaries
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines