J.B. Hunt - 52 Week High
Published on Friday, 15 June 2012 12:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 15th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:JBHT) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $57.92, traders are definitely monitoring J.B. Hunt's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (NASDAQ:JBHT) and its subsidiaries provide transportation and logistics services in North America. The company provides flatbed, refrigerated, expedited, and less-than-truckload, as well as various dry-van and intermodal solutions.
J.B. Hunt is currently trading 1.32% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $53.00 and $55.89 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.49% from its previous trading close, which means that J.B. Hunt stock is outperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines