Worst Performing Dow Component: Bank of America
Published on Friday, 15 June 2012 12:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, June 15th (TradersHuddle.com) - The Dow Jones Industrial Average is higher trading at 12705.2, which represents 0.42% versus its previous trading session close, with 24 of its components trading in positive territory.
Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) is the Dow's top performer this morning with the stock trading at $29.96 representing 2.1% versus the previous trading session. Shares of Microsoft, the maker of Windows operating software have defined support at $28.64 and resistance at $29.81.
Chevron (NYSE:CVX) is also among the top performers early in the session, trading at $103.56 representing 1.61% from its previous close. Chevron, the second largest U.S. energy producer has calculated support and resistance levels at $95.73 and $102.33 respectively. The other top performer this morning is Alcoa (NYSE:AA), which is trading at $8.76 representing 1.27% from the previous trading session.
The Dow's worst performers include Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) that is trading at $7.63 or -0.39% from the previous close. Shares of Bank of America, the largest U.S. lender have defined support at $6.85 and resistance at $7.90. Also among the worst performers we have United Technologies (NYSE:UTX), which is trading at $73.92 representing -0.3% from the previous session.
Benchmark crude for June delivery is also trading higher at $91.44 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange higher by $-0.22 from the previous trading session.
The Dow is under performing the S&P 500, but is pretty much equal with the NASDAQ composite. The S&P 500 is currently trading at 1335.58, which represents 0.49% from previous close, the Nasdaq on the other hand is trading at 2853.79 that represents 0.62% from previous session.
- Bulls taking over on Regal-Beloit?
- Is Regal-Beloit Trade Over?
- Bulls and Bears on the Trenches of Regal-Beloit
- Are the Bears Taking Control over Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Morgan Stanley Industrials & Autos Conference
- Regal-Beloit, Reversal Soon?
- Regal-Beloit Upside Looming?
- Bulls taking Control of Regal-Beloit?
- Regal Beloit Corporation To Present At The Jefferies 2013 Global Industrials Conference
- Regal-Beloit Formed a Bearish Engulfing Candle
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines