Eli Lilly @ Year Highs
Published on Friday, 15 June 2012 13:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 15th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Eli Lilly & Co. (NYSE:LLY) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $42.03, traders are definitely monitoring Eli Lilly's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Eli Lilly (NYSE:LLY) principal activities are to develop, manufacture and market pharmaceutical-based health care solutions. The company specializes in research and development, production and marketing of products for the treatment of diabetes worldwide, such as insulin and insulin delivery devices.. Some of the company's patents include Zyprexa, Prozac, Permax, Humulin, Evista, Humalog, Humatrope, Vancocin, Keflex, Nebcin , Lorabid, Gemzar, Tylan, and Rumensin.
Eli Lilly is currently trading 0.45% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $39.25 and $41.52 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.61% from its previous trading close, which means that Eli Lilly stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines