Progress Energy - 52 Week High
Published on Friday, 15 June 2012 13:34 Written by TradersHuddle Wire
New York, June 15th (TradersHuddle.com) - Shares of Progress Energy, Inc. (NYSE:PGN) booked a new 52 week high today by trading above $60.59, traders are definitely monitoring Progress Energy's price action to see if this move attracts further buying into the stock.
Progress Energy, Inc. (NYSE:PGN) is an integrated electric utility that provides energy and energy-related products and services in the Southeast United States. The Company serves electric and gas customers in the Carolinas and in Florida.
Progress Energy is currently trading 0.2% versus its previous trading session close, and it has calculated support and resistance at $50.90 and $60.59 respectively. Clearly, with this action this range has been penetrated, and traders will be reviewing price action to establish a new tradable range.
The overall market index S&P 500 is trading higher by 0.61% from its previous trading close, which means that Progress Energy stock is underperforming the overall market.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines