NASDAQ 100's Top Performers: EXPE, RIMM, NFLX
Published on Friday, 15 June 2012 13:35 Written by Christian Paolinetti
New York, June 15th (TradersHuddle.com) - The NASDAQ 100 Index is higher trading at 2559.64, which represents 0.77% versus its previous close. The index is mixed for the day with slightly more than 50% of its components on the green.
Expedia (NASDAQ:EXPE) is the NASDAQ 100's top performer today with the stock trading at $49.65 representing 4.45% from its previous trading session. Shares of Expedia, the owner of Expedia.com and Hotels.com have defined support at $43.91 and resistance at $49.12.
Research In Motion (NASDAQ:RIMM) is also among the top performers, and it is trading at $10.84 representing 4.23% from its previous close. Research In Motion, the Blackberry maker , has calculated support and resistance levels at $9.57 and $11.09 respectively. The other top performer of the NASDAQ 100 is Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX), which is trading at $64.69 representing 3.24% from its previous close.
The NASDAQ 100's worst performers include Check Point Software (NASDAQ:CHKP), which is trading at $50.39 or -1.62% from the prior close. Shares of Check Point Software, the Israeli based security software solutions provider have defined support at $50.15 and resistance at $54.15. Also among the worst performers QUALCOMM (NASDAQ:QCOM), which is trading at $56.13 representing -1.16% from the previous session.
The NASDAQ 100 is underperfoming the Dow Jones but is pretty much equal with the S&P 500. The Dow Jones Industrial Index is currently trading at 12723.7, which represents 0.57% from previous close, the S&P 500, on the other hand, is trading at 1337.21 that represents 0.61% from its previous close.
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines