Quest Diagnostics To Speak At The Wells Fargo Securities 2012 Healthcare Conference
Published on Friday, 15 June 2012 15:16 Written by TradersHuddle Staff
MADISON, N.J., June 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (NYSE: DGX), the world's leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services, announced that it is scheduled to speak at the Wells Fargo Securities 2012 Healthcare Conference in Boston. The presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
The presentation will be webcast live during the conference and will be available to registered investors on the following site: http://cc.talkpoint.com/well001/061912a_hr/?entity=61_PK1J373 and to the public on www.QuestDiagnostics.com/investor. In addition, the archived webcast will be available within 24 hours after the conclusion of the live event and will remain available until July 19, 2012.
Quest Diagnostics Incorporated is the world's leading provider of diagnostic testing, information and services that patients and doctors need to make better healthcare decisions. The company offers the broadest access to diagnostic testing services through its network of laboratories and patient service centers, and provides interpretive consultation through its extensive medical and scientific staff. Quest Diagnostics is a pioneer in developing innovative new diagnostic tests and advanced healthcare information technology solutions that help improve patient care. Additional company information is available at: www.QuestDiagnostics.com. Follow us at Facebook.com/QuestDiagnostics and Twitter.com/QuestDX.
Kathleen Valentine (Investors): 973-520-2900
Wendy Bost (Media): 973-520-2800
SOURCE Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- AT&T And America Movil To Provide Deeper National Reach For Advanced Enterprise Services Across Latin America
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Willimantic
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Torrington
- AT&T And The University Of Kansas Team Up To Enhance Wireless Coverage On Lawrence Campus
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Fargo
- AT&T 4G LTE Available In Amarillo
- Benefitfocus Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering
- Trends of China Gear Industry 2013 Analysis & Reviewed in New Research Report at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Product Launch Formula 4.0 Bonuses Total $5000 at BrianHanson.com
- Datex Presents Motorola Solutions Webinar “Is It ‘Smart’ to Use Smartphones for the Enterprise?”
Related Partner Headlines
Recent Trading Ideas
Latest Partner Headlines